favourite this postLegal Secretary - Conveyancing / Property Department (Dublin)hide this posting
compensation: Salary is negotiable employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Baily Homan Smyth McVeigh is seeking to recruit a Legal Secretary to join their Property Department on Harcourt Terrace, Dublin 2. The candidate should have secretarial experience working in a Solicitors office with particular experience working in a property role. The candidate should also have good communication and telephone manner, have strong organisational and time management skills and ability to work on own initiative.
The role will entail the following duties:
• Audio typing of correspondence and documents from digital dictation;
• File management including scanning, filing, archiving etc.;
• Creating, amending and formatting documents;
• Scheduling and managing deeds;
• Using Property Registration Authority website and e-stamping;
• Liaising with clients;
• General office duties to include reception and telephone duties;
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A high degree of discretion and the ability to work with sensitive and confidential data;
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills;
• Minimum 60 wpm;
• Leaving Certificate and preferably a Secretarial Course or Legal/Admin Course;
• Working knowledge of Keyhouse is desired but not essential (training provided).
This is a permanent position with working hours of 9:00 am to 5:30 pm. Salary is negotiable.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to the email provided.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers