A leading legal search and staffing company is looking to hire licensed contract attorneys to join temporary projects as document review attorneys at a new center that may be opening in Dublin soon. Apply today for consideration!
Roles and responsibilities of a Document Review Attorney:
• Electronically review documents in complex legal matters for discovery purposes
• Utilize your legal training to designate discovery documents as responsive to issues
• Work within top technology document review databases
• Must be admitted to the Bar and in good standing
• Must be able to work at least 40 hours a week
• Must be available to work on short-notice
• Strong attention to detail required
• Prior document review experience is preferred, but not required
If you'd like to be considered for a Document Review Attorney job in Dublin, don't delay. Submit your resume today in Word format.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers